Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Group
The Canadian Standards Association (CSA) based in Toronto, Canada has entered a strategic alliance agreement with Carbon TRACC. This means that London based Carbon TRACC is now licensed by the CSA to deliver CSA/ISO 14064 GHG training. CSA Group is a global organization dedicated to safety, social good and sustainability. The CSA are a leader in Standards Development and in Testing, Inspection and Certification around the world including Canada, the U.S., Europe and Asia.
CSA Group is one of the largest standards development organizations in North America – conducting research and developing standards for a broad range of technologies and functional areas.
Learn more about the CSA Group at www.csagroup.org
Helping hold the future to a higher standard
CSA Group has over 10,000 proud, volunteer experts. These experts possess a deep technical knowledge and expertise. These members main role is to assist in the development of standards that meet the needs of a very broad range of professional industries, as well as stakeholders. With the support of their members, CSA Group does the following:
- Manages more than 1,000 committees focused on standards development
- Develops and maintains more than 3,000 codes and standards – many referenced in legislation
- Delivers training and other value-added products that provide additional understanding of our standards and support their implementation
- Conducts research that facilitates future standards development and provides guidance into new and emerging topics and technologies
- Develops public policy positions and frameworks to demonstrate how CSA standards can support public policy initiatives
Accredited by Standards Council of Canada (SCC) in Canada and American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in the U.S, CSA Group actively participates in international standards development and harmonization efforts through other global organizations, including the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
Book our GHG training courses today HERE!